Refer to our Shipping Information page for the latest processing time, delivery time estimates and shipping cost.
The delivery times stated are estimates provided by the Royal Mail and cannot be guaranteed.
The delivery times do not include any processing time.
Customs, Taxes & Duties
International customers (outside of the UK) are responsible for any customs fees, taxes or duties that may be charged upon arrival at the destination country.
Please check with your local authorities on these charges before placing an order.
We highly recommend customers from European Union countries to shop from our Etsy store to avoid any additional custom fees, taxes or duties that may be charged upon arrival at the destination country.
Puffin Pages Co are not responsible for packages after they have been accepted by the Royal Mail.
However, please get in touch if there are any issues such as delayed, lost or damaged packages and we will do our best to assist.
Returns, Exchanges & Cancellations
If you would like to return your purchase, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your name and order number, within 14 days of receiving your order to start the return process. Items must be returned unused and in their original condition and packaging within 21 days of delivery.
Refunds will be processed within 3-5 business days of Puffin Pages Co receiving the items or when a tracking number is provided.
If you would like to exchange one or more items in your purchase, please send us an email within 14 days of receiving your order to start the exchange process.
Orders can be cancelled within 24 hours of order confirmation. If you would like to cancel your order, please send an email to email@example.com, quoting your name and order number.
Any refunds will made to the original payment method. Please allow up to 10 business days for the funds to appear in your account.
The buyer is responsible for the return postage cost.
Due to the digital nature of the products and instant fulfilment, Puffin Pages Co do not accept returns, exchanges or cancellations for digital products.
Puffin Pages Co is not responsible for printing issues, purchasing of incorrect items or size or duplicate purchases and thus, refunds will not be issued under these circumstances.
However, please get in touch as soon as possible if there is any problem your purchase. We will do our best to accommodate adjustments, exchanges or refunds in the form of store credits where reasonable.
Due to the element of personalisation, custom products are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Other Shop Policies
- The products are strictly for personal use only.
- The products may not be used for commercial purposes.
- The products may not be shared, sold, redistributed, reproduced, copied, transferred or sent in any form, physical or digital and for profit or otherwise.
- All designs, including custom designs, are owned by Puffin Pages Co.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Aliyyah Salim, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.