For the past few weeks, I've been sharing previews of Puffin Pages Co's 2024 printable planners all in the lead up to the release day on 14 September!
If you would like a recap, here are all the past previews:
This week, we will be looking at finance and monthly overview planners 🎉
If you want to try them out before committing for 2024, the undated versions will be discounted at 20% off for the entire week of 5 September to 11 September.
These Finance Overview planners are designed to be simple but effective budgeting templates.
You can record both the budgeted amount as well as the actual spend, all in one place. The dedicated financial calendar is handy for marking paydays and bill due dates.
I designed these Monthly Overview planners as a way to keep track of birthdays, anniversaries, big events and other important dates.
These two layouts have similar use cases as a future log or a perpetual calendar but with a different visual appearance.
More About 2024 Lineup
Here are some extra details about the 2024 finance and monthly overview planners:
- They are dated from 1 January to 31 December 2024.
- Available as Monday start only.
- The files are formatted for double-sided printing.
Now, for the significant changes:
- For both Finance Planners, the files are designed to be separable by month.
- For the Detailed version, each month will have its own cover page PLUS a lined notes page as a back page.
- For the Simplified version, each month will have a lined notes page as a back page.
I'll share more about what the cover and notes pages look like next week!
So, will you be adding a finance or monthly overview planner to your 2024 setup?